Data Protection Notice
One of your rights under EU law is that you must be informed when your personal data – also known as personal information – is processed (collected, used, stored) by any organisation. You also have the right to know the details and purpose of that processing.
Some of the services offered on our website https://temaconsulenza.eu require the processing of your personal data as outlined in this page.
Your personal data and our website
- We collects your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose related to our tasks;
- We will use your personal data for direct marketing purposes through our newsletters;
- We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated;
- We put in place measures to guarantee that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely;
- Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, (such as the European Anti-Fraud Office, the Court of Auditors, or law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes;
- You have the right to access your personal information, to have it corrected and the right to recourse; at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been breached;
- We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it;
- However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website.
Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics.
Cookies are also typically used to provide a more personalised experience for a user for example, when an online service remembers your user profile without you having to login.
We use social media to present our work through widely used and contemporary channels.
Our use of social media is highlighted on this website.
For instance, you can watch videos, which we upload to our Vimeo page and follow links from our website to Facebook.
Cookies are not set by our display of social media buttons to connect to those services when our website pages are loaded on your computer (or other devices) or from components from those services embedded in our web pages.
Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on Vimeo, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Vimeo cookies; if you look at our Facebook activity on Facebook, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Facebook cookies; the same applies for Google.
If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.
CLEAR WEBSITE COOKIE
Do not track preferences
Do not track is a function that allows visitors to opt out from being tracked by websites for any purpose including the use of analytics services, advertising networks and social platforms. Do not track options are available in a number of browsers including:
If you enable do not track in your web browser, Google Analytics will respect your choice. You will not be tracked. This is in addition to you opting-out of the aggregation and analysis of data for our website statistics;
If you have disabled all cookies from your browser, we will still collect some general data about your browsing (e.g. a record of a visitor to our website) but they will be less accurate and your visit will not be tracked.